Announcements and Important Events
Memorandum: Spectator Protocol for Fall Sports
Home and Away spectators will be permitted to attend our events on campus. While spectators are able to attend, strict standards must be met.
- No bleachers will be set up near any of our fields. Parents must bring their own seating.
- Masks must be worn at all times indoors.
- Mask must be worn outdoors when sustained physical distancing cannot be achieved.
- Social distancing must be maintained in lines for concessions.
- Spectators are not to congregate in common areas.
Face coverings should be worn in accordance with CDC recommendations based upon the level of transmission in the county.
At the conclusion of each individual game, spectators must depart the facility. Parents should go to their cars and await the student's departure. Large postgame gatherings must be avoided